Wednesday 17 December 2014

snow

Hello there. Today's offering was one of the gifts that I made for the first 5 people that commented on my status on Facebook a few months ago.


The word is from the MDF man. I covered them in snow papers that I had in my stash and sanded them down. 


Then I stamped a Justrite snowflake randomly using glue and gilded in silver. I cut several Tim Holtz snowflakes out of card covered with double sided adhesive. I covered them in distress glitter.


I added some more embellishments and a bit of puff paint to mimic snow. I brushed all the edges with sapphire gilding wax.
I threaded some twine through the holes and the hanging ornament was finished.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


                                                                                                                                                                                     

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Gorgeous blue and frosty sparkle, fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great distressed decor piece! I love it. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Winter Inspiration Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decor piece! Lovely snowy feeling. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete