Sunday 28 April 2019

New York, New York

So I have made this card several months ago but I have been keeping it for some special blog. Anyway on the SSS Monday challenge blog the theme this week was to create anything with circles. I immediately thought of it, so here goes.

So this card was inspired by the TV show White Collar to which I am addicted. I have watched it several times. I used the New York skyline mask from Claritystamp and distress inks and framed it in a circle. The circle dies are the stitched circle ones by Sue Wilson.


I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Going round in circles

Happy crafting, Theresa xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Theresa - love the softness at the bottom of the skyline - really unique design, and I'm so glad you shared it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete