Wednesday 16 October 2013

Fab 60's



Today I decided to visit the 60's. I've bought these beautiful stencils from Stencil Studio which I've been itching to play with.

I used the back of white centura pearl card, laid stencil down and secured it with masking tape. I used a stencil brush and black soot distress ink for the image. I covered it with double sided adhesive and micro beaded it. I attached 4 small pearls in the corners and matted it on black. 

Then I embossed a piece of white linen card with the dogtooth embossing folder from couture creations. I inked edges with black soot distress ink and matted it on black. I attached a strip of black satin ribbon to it and secured it at the back.

I made a triple bow with same ribbon and attached it to the ribbon on the side. I added another bow in black and white twine. I embellished the bow with some paper roses from Sweet lilac flowers and added some more pearls in the corners.
Finally I attached the topper and mounted the card on an 8x8 white base card.

I really hope that you like this as much as i enjoyed making it Theresa xx

2 comments: