Friday 18 October 2013

Clarity weekend aftermath


After watching some of Barbara's shows this w/end I managed to get an hour to make a couple of cards. Unfortunately I couldn't watch all the shows as I was on call and at work but i have it all recorded to watch later when i have time. I was inspired by one of the demos and came up with some cards.

The first I did by stamping the crib on white card. Then I laid the card on the stencils: holly wreath from Ali Reeve and the Noel from Clarity stamp. Embossed it through GC. Using the Clarity brushes and distress inks: mustard seed, barn door, stormy sky and dusty concord i inked the whole background  This made the embossing pop. Finally i stamped the star in black archival and embossed in stardust. Matted on black which i sprayed with iridescent multicolour sparkle spray.


This is the second one I made. I embossed white card with the snowflake stencil and large Peace from Clarity stamp. Using stancil brushes i inked whole background with tumbled glass, stormy sky and dusty concord. I put the 'outie' over Peace and went over it with dusty concord. I added some snowflake stamps using tumbled glass and stormy sky both first and second generation ink. I sprayed the card with multicolour iridescent sparkle spray and finished it off with some pearls. Matted on black and attached to base card, 8x8.

I hope you were also inspired by the fantastic shows. Take care, Theresa xx

6 comments: