Sunday 27 November 2022

Warm Wishes

Here we are again with another challenge from Sunday Song and Rhyme. This week our sponsor is Mirtillamente who are offering 2 images to the winner.


Our Song/Rhyme this fortnight is from Susan

What a wonderful bird the frog are!
When he stands he sit almost;
When he hop he fly almost.
He ain't got no sense hardly;
He ain't got no tail hardly either.
When he sit, he sits on what he ain't got almost.
Anon.

I chose to work with a background paper from the sponsor that to me screamed Christmas. I added some sparkle to it with a sakura glitter pen. I was inspired by the phrase: what a wonderful bird.
The sentiment and image are from G45. To finish off I added sakura clear glaze pen to the berries and the cardinal's eyes.



 And now it is for you to join us here, Theresa xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment