Tuesday 20 November 2018

Victorian Winter Princess

Hello my friends and welcome back to another TTCRD anything goes challenge. This week our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and she is offering 3 digi stamps from her store to the lucky winner.


I chose to work with a cute image called  Victorian Winter Princess Melancoly Moppet. This is not the usual image that I tend to work with but it was fun colouring in and assembling this card. I used polychromos Faber Castell pencils this time and added some sparkle with a Sakura pen and dimension with opal white liquid pearls.
The sentiment and background dies are both by Sue Wilson. So I hope I managed to whet your appetite for joining us in this week's challenge. Remember anything goes, hugs Theresa xx.



2 comments:

  1. A really sweet image Theresa and your colouring is beautiful, and love the bit of liquid pearls on her tiara and also for the falling snow in the background, and the ornate mat shows her off perfectly. The die cut sentiment is lovely too. I hope everything is OK with you as we don't see you here much these days. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Pat. yes i'm ok but don't seem to have so much time for blogging unfortunately. i will try harder xx

      Delete