Tuesday 31 July 2018

Can't remember

Hello there my friends. Today's card is an unusual one for me. I shy away from using any rude words on my cards but I couldn't resist this image. As soon as I saw it I could see my friend and so I decided to work with it.


This is my inspiration for this weeks TTCRD anything goes challenge. Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.

The lucky winner gets a $12 voucher to spend in the store.



My image can be found here. In actual fact it is a very simple card. I printed it on Sheena stamping card and coloured it in with spectrum noir illustrator pens.  I then cut out the image with sizzix dies and also the matting layers.


As for finishing touches, I added gold craft candy where the full stops were situated. I used gold sakura pen touch on the cup and added glossy accents to the lenses on her glasses


So now it is over to you. Remeber anything goes. See you on the other side, hugs Theresa xx.


3 comments:

  1. This really made me smile Theresa, and you obviously know this is perfect for your friend so she will love it too. Great shaped double mats in those coordinating colours, and beautifully coloured by you too! Hope all is well with you as we don't see much of you here these days. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL great card and funny sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious card and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete