Tuesday 16 May 2017

Day dreaming ...


Hello my friends. It's time for another TTCRD anything goes challenge and so I tried to steal some time to be able to blog my contribution to this week's inspiration.


Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiment Designs.


As a prize she is offering 3 digi images from her shop. 
I chose to work with this sweet image called day dreaming which you can find here.


I coloured him in with spectrum noir illustrator pens. then I added detail with polychromos pencils.
Then began hunt for a suitable background. As I was rummaging in my stash I came across this card from Kanban which I had bought from QVC. It is from the Patchwork Pals collection. I thought the boy fitted perfectly with this background.


So I fussy cut him out and also removed the step he was sitting on so I could place him on the wooden plank. I also found some extra bits in the box so I added the ball and bird as well.


I also added some details with glossy accents on the shoes and eyes and then added some birds in the sky as I felt it was too bare. The sentiment came off another of the sheets in the pack and I matted it on gold mirri card.


So now it is over to you. Remember it is always anything goes. see you on the other side, hugs, Theresa xx


2 comments:

  1. What a cute image Theresa and an inspired choice for a background, it looks as though he was made for it, and your colouring looks wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete