Tuesday 29 November 2016

Peace on Earth


 Hello there. I'm late again with my post for Through the Craft Room Door. I don't know what is happening but I can't seem to keep up lately. Anyway, I guess better late than never.


So this is my inspiration for this week. Our sponsor is Imagine that Digi stamp.
The prize is a $10 voucher to the store.



I chose to work with a set of stamps called Elegant ornaments. These can be purchased as outlines, like I used, or ready coloured.
I chose the outlines because that gave me options when colouring in and embellishing the card.
The sentiment is also part of the set.


So now it is over to you. Remember that our challenge is always anything goes. For further inspiration and some reminders please visit the main TTCRD blog here.


So have fun creating and please share with us, hugs Theresa xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baubles Theresa and I love the elegant flourish they are hanging from. The bits of the flourish round the edges and on the sentiment banner in that pretty blue go perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Pat. that is an IndigoBlu stamp xx

      Delete