Wednesday 5 March 2014

bright and cheery

Hopefully a quick post for today. I recently got some manila tags and was playing with them and this was one of the results.


I inked it with mustard seed, ripe persimmon and seedless preserve distress inks and flicked with some water to add texture. Then i stamped and embossed various Clarity stamps in white. I inked edges with walnut stain distress ink and added white enamel dots from Ranger. 



When it was dry i backed it with matching yellow card and punched right through to add some white seem binding, thus creating a small tag card.

 

And that is all, Theresa xx

I'd like to enter this into the Sunday stamper - bright



3 comments:

  1. wow, that certainly pops with bright colours, love it and the embossing really sets off those brights perfectly... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, Theresa, and the colours are luscious and so vibrant. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete