Saturday 4 January 2014

new ndc stamp

 As I returned from holidays today i hadn't yet seen the new ndc stamp. I had seen a pic of it so when i found envelope i quickly opened it and it looked as good if not better in real life. As I hadn't crafted in over 2 weeks i was really itching to have a go. Whilst we were away we had received some Christmas cards and as it was too late to reciprocate i decided to make some new year cards as i think we are still ok with that.



So I found The stamps from lesson 14 Clarity stamps and some distress inks and archival inks.
I started by stamping the treescape in cobalt blue archival ink and watering can for grey. Then I placed the dear which i stamped over a torn piece of copy paper to create illusion of legs in snow. I used the small moon  mask and then proceeded to ink sky using the clarity brushes and distress inks. I used faded jeans and chipped sapphire and black soot for blue and old paper and pumice stone for grey. Snow was created with make up sponge and weathered wood for blue and pumice stone for grey. I darkened the outer edges with the darkest ink and stencil brushes and stamped sentiment again from clarity stamps. I decided that the blue ones needed some sparkle so i added flake and glitter glue and frosty glitter to moon.




And there i had 4 cards ready to use. So as usual i hope you like them, all for now, Theresa xx



2 comments:

  1. Four very Lovely cards Theresa xxx I like the chipped Sapphire very Brrrrrr. x

    ReplyDelete