Thursday 9 April 2015

TH tags of 2015 - April

Well I think I am getting the bug. I have already finished the April tag of 2015 or my interpretation of it. I must say that this time I was very inspired by all the techniques.


Obviously I didn't have a number of things that Sir Tim used on his tag so i improvised and interpreted and used what I had in my stash. For all the techniques you can hop over to His blog here.
For the main image I used a poppy stamp by IndigoBlu. I extended the stem to the bottom of the watercolour paper.


For the sentiment I used the dies from the seasonal collection. I built birthday from a combination of words : bright, wonderland and joy.


Again I didn't have die used on the kraft card so I die cut a poppy leaf to create a little opening.
My other cheat is the stitching. I can't sew to save my life so I went round the tag with the perforated ruler and printed the dots. Then I just joined them with a fine pen and I think it can fool you until you feel it.


So I hope you like my interpretation. I sure enjoyed the process, Theresa xx

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

IndigoBlu challenge - off the edge
Fantastic Tuesday -  anything goes with a twist, use a die


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 80 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that tag is absolutely beautiful Theresa! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag Theresa xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on Tim's tag ..... Thank you for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge .... good luck! Lindy Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag Theresa, love it. x Thank you for joining us at Indigoblu again this month, good luck. Nikki K. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nikki. nice to 'hear' from you again xx

      Delete