Sunday 12 April 2015

Spring flowers ....

Hi there. Today I have 2 CAS cards to share with you. I did use one of them as an Easter card but they could easily double up as birthday, thank you .....


I stamped images in black archival and clear embossed them. I coloured them in with promarkers.


I drew an outline with a pale promarker to help images pop by creating a shadow.



I also added some clear wink of stella to add some shimmer. The borders around images are done with one of the promarkers used for colouring the flowers. Some mating and layering and the card was finished.


Sometimes it is nice to do something that is simple as it helps to showcase the stamps better. All the stamps used are from Claritystamp.

I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - April showers or spring flowers
TTCRD - anything goes
Power and spark challenge - a pop of pastel


10 comments:

  1. Morning Theresa, what gorgeous cards and perfect for Spring....and like you say they can be used for a variety of occasions...have a great Sunday...hugs to you and all your family...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Theresa, these are lovely cards and really show off the stamps. As you say they are great for any occasion. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Theresa. I love the images and all the layers. Your coloring is impeccable. Thank you for joining our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Good luck!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. your flower cards are so lovely, Theresa.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the coloring and the stamps!

    ReplyDelete