Tuesday 6 October 2015

Sakura Maiden

Hello there. It must be Tuesday again and it is Team B's turn to post inspiration for Through the Craft room Door.
This week our sponsor is Moonflower digistamps and the fair maiden that I chose to work with is Sakura maiden which you will find here.


Because she is so dainty, I decided to colour her in with gentle shades of promarkers. I also kept the card simple as I wanted the image to be prominent and not to be lost in embellishments.


 For further details about the card and how it's made you will need to look at the magazine that is published bimonthly over at TTCRD.
so I hope you lie my Sakura maiden, Theresa xx.




I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Word art wednesday - anything goes
The outlawz challenge - twisted Thursday


8 comments:

  1. This image is really lovely Theresa and the soft tones suit her perfectly. I love the way you have tied in the colour of the strip down the side with the colour you have used on her obi and the white flower and swirl finish it so prettily. A beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pat. I thought she looked so gentle that i wanted to keep tones soft xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Image and coloured perfectly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured in, very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just stunning. Love your beautiful image and your coloring is fantastic these are such soft tones. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday..
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete