Monday 19 October 2015

falling leaves ......

Hello again. You might get fed up with me this week, but hopefully you don't mind. I thought i'd post a couple of similar cards that fit some CAS challenges. They are also very quick to make.


For the first card I embossed a piece of orange coredinations card with the falling leaves folder from Hochanda. I then sanded it lightly.


I inked around the leaves with autumn colours and the sanded edges picked the colour up as you can see.
I then stamped the sentiment from Claritystamp on matching green card and die cut it with a tag shape.
The ribbon I got from Lidl and it came with embellishment as well.



The second card is similar. Just different coredinations card (kraft core). I did same sanding and inking.


The cute hedgehog is from a set of embellishments that my husband bought me from Lidl again. So is the ribbon and it came with mushrooms at intervals too.


Sothose are my 2 CAS cards that I hope you like, Theresa xx.

I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Simply less is more - male theme
The Outlaws Sunday challenge - CAS: autumn colours
Pals Paper Arts Challenge - sketch challenge  (1st card)

PPA272





16 comments:

  1. I love the subtle texture on these cards!
    Super for men's cards!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely leaves ef Theresa and two lovely ideas. The inking and ribbon and tag with embellishment work well on the first and then the second is such fun with the cute hedgehog and embellishments and gingham ribbon. Great cards for autumn. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leaves on the EF, they're so pretty with the sanding and highlights! That hedgehog is adorable too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb embossing and so effective as a background for the cute hedgehog too.
    Brilliant take on our masculine challenge and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background, cute little guy~ Thank you for joining the Pals this week. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. I love your extra little details. They make such a difference. Thanks for playing with PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super pair of cards Theresa, perfect strong masculine colours
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such effective backgrounds on both of these, Theresa. Perfect masculine colours too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete