Tuesday 20 October 2015

A single rose ......

Hello my friends. Time is really flying by and I don't seem to be keeping up with it.
Today it is the start of another week of anything goes challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door. It is my turn to offer some inspiration from our sponsor along with my team mates. If you hop over to The main TTCRD site you can see there gorgeous makes as well.


The sponsor this week is Digi stamps 4 Joy and they are offering a $10 gift voucher to the winner.


I was lucky to work with the Rose Corner, so I could arrange the layout to suit my sentiment.


If you want to find out more about the details of this card you need to hop over to the TTCRD website and look it up in the magazine that is published every 2 months.

Please join us in the challenge. Remember anything goes and you can enter up to 2 projects per challenge.
And keep you eyes and ears open as there is something special happening in November........


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

the Outlawz twisted thursday - anything goes =/- tic tac toe


6 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Theresa and I love that ornate background mat and the prettily coloured roses and very apt sentiment. I like the way you have layered this on two rounded corner mats and then on to a rectangular base card. A gorgeous design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicate and such pretty colour tones. Hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete