Tuesday 9 February 2016

wedding cards

Hello there. Back again with 3 cards this time. I was browsing the Less is More challenge and their theme this time is white. It reminded me of these cards that I don't think I had blogged. I made them all last year.


The first one is totally white and it was commissioned by my friend for a couple they knew. I was asked for no ribbon, pearls etc and to have it all white.


So I turned to dies for this as I felt that they would fit the bill. The embossing folder is one from Sue WSilson and the hearts are spellbinders.


The flourish is nipped from a cherry lynn die and the alphabet is a Crafter's Companion one.


It inspired me to make the other 2 cards. They follow the same layout but I just added a hint of colour. The first has pearlized silver card and silver pearls on white card.

 

The second is ivory with gold. I hope you like my CAS offerings for today, hugs Theresa xx.

 

I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Less is More - happy 5th birthday - white on white
Word art Wednesday - anything goes
Crafting when we can - add hearts


 




22 comments:

  1. Beautiful Theresa. If you don't mind I have samples to do with a love theme. .can I nick yer ideaxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course Linda. I'm honoured xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you my friend it won't be exactly same....am doing a demo for cc xx

      Delete
    3. will you post it on fb or blog it at some point? xx

      Delete
  2. sweet, luv all the white and layered hearts! so glad you played along with the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    shine on *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty Theresa and they are all beautiful, but I particularly love the pure WOW which is so elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Theresa, I love how you have used a flourish between the hearts this really adds some texture to the hearts. Your other 2 cards look fab too, the pearls on the hearts look really good.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gallery of cards. All so crisp, clean and totally elegant. I'm thrilled to see you've linked up for the Less is More Birthday challenge. Thanks so much. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous. The flourishes between the hearts really pull everything together and just work so well. Great job for the LIM birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your combination of elements... it looks great with either white or silver!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super diecuts and what a super collection of WoW!
    Thanks so much for joining our 5th birthday celebration challenge!
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout and I love all the variations. I think the white on white is my favourite and I love how the flourishes wrap around the hearts.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card; love the white on white; so elegant and classy! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete