Tuesday 23 February 2016

ballerina

Where is the time going? It is Tuesday again and so time for another Through the Craft Room Door challenge. 


Today I have something different for you as inspiration. I decided to decorate a candle. All the details will be on the TTCRD magazine which will be published in March.


This week our sponsor is Morgan's Art World. I was lucky to be able to chose this elegant ballerina to work with and you will find her here. She is so graceful is she not? I really fell in love with this image and I'm sure she will appear again on my blog as I will be using her again.


The prize this week is 3 images of your choice. And don't forget that the theme is always anything goes so you can join us with anything you make.


Just remember to colour on the wrong side of the image when you are going to use it on a candle.


 I really enjoyed colouring this image and then using it on candle. I hope it meets with your approval, hugs Theresa xx



6 comments:

  1. A beautiful ballerina and with the added prettily coloured flowers this is the perfect decoration for the candle Theresa. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so pretty and delicate Theresa, lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't wait for the magazine to come out to learn how you did this! Such a beautiful project!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete