Friday 18 August 2017

Things with wings

Hello and welcome to my blog for another post. This time it is for the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge.


This week our challenge is hosted by the talented Norma and she has chosen the theme Things with wings.


Luckily I had just made this card for my brother's birthday. The background is made with distress oxides. I brushed fossilized amber on a piece of Sheena stamping card. I then used a stencil and brushed broken china and worn lipstick


I then shifted the stencil and stamped with black archival ink in a random fashion with a stamp that was on my desk.


I then added the twine and the die cut bird and sentiment. I finished it off with a few seed beads.
The bird die is from sizzix and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz one. The blue card is from the ice blue luxury card by Crafter's Companion.
For further inspiration please go and check out what my teamies' projects here.
And now it is over to you. See you on the other side, hugs, Theresa xx


I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:



8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous and perfect for your brother's birthday. I love that geometric background and then the wonderful die cut bird and large sentiment. I'm sure your he will have loved this. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Pat. have not had any feedback yet as his birthday was only yesterday xx

      Delete
  2. I really like this, gorgeous colours and the background works so perfectly.
    Many thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete