Tuesday 1 November 2016

graduation day

Hello my friends. It is time for another Through the Craft Room Door challenge. This month you are in for a treat from us. We celebrate the 2nd year since Cara took over this site with another blog hop. All the details are at TTCRD and in my blog hop post here.


Our sponsor this week is Stamping Boutique. The winner will get 2 images from the shop unless they use a Stamping boutique image and then they get 3.


The image I chose to work with is Graduation Day. I must say that I really enjoyed working with this image and it was a welcome break from all the Christmas cards I have been making.


Also, this is again a nearly monochrome card with just a pop of red. I do love working with this colour combination.


As usual the details of this card will be in the next issue of the TTCRD magazine which is due out soon.
And remember that our challenge is always anything goes. For more inspiration hop over to the main blog where you will see the lovely projects created by my team mates. So go on, what are you waiting for? See you on the other side, hugs Theresa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment