This was one of my cards that I sent in for homework. It was one of the very first ones i made with the stamps.
i started with the gelli backgound. I drew around the opening of the arch stencil on a card and put it under gelli plate.
Then i used buff titanium paint and covered gelli. I squashed a piece of copy paper and dabbed off some paint especially over the arch. Then i put a an arch mask over plate and pulled a print.
I added brown paint and used the brick wall stencil on top. I removed some paint with copy paper, removed stencil and again put mask over arch and put the first print on top to pull second print.
Then I stamped the large robin in black archival and embossed with clear powder. I also stamped flowers in black archival and clear embossed as well. Hills were created with torn copy paper and inked with clarity brushes. The sun was cutout in the arch stencil and again inked with the brushes. Forest created with small fir tree.
Flowers and robin coloured in various promarkers.
Finally finished off with some frosted glitter to give illusion of snow, and glossy accents in flower centres and robin's eye.
Sorry for the long post. Hope you stayed with me till the end and if you liked it please leave a comment. Hugs Theresa xx