Tuesday 14 January 2020

tulips


Hello my friends. It has been a while since I posted on here, but life has a habit of getting in the way.


Anyway, it is time for another TTCRD anything goes challenge and this week are images are courtesy of Bugaboo stamps. I chose to work with this tulip image that I felt was apt for Easter. 


I coloured the image using Promarkers and then matted and layered. I fished it off using foils to add some sparkle. I also added glossy accents to the ladybugs.
The sentiment is a generic die-cut out twice in white and once in black and stuck together for dimension. Once dry and stuck to the card I went over it with a clear sparkle pen and then with glossy accents.
Have a great day, Theresa xx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely image coloured perfectly Nice work
    hugs Shirley-Anne DT
    https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete