Tuesday 23 April 2019

baroque square

Hello friends. It is time for another TTCRD anything goes challenge. This week our sponsor is Stamp on it and they are offering 3 digi images to the lucky winner.


 I chose to work with an image called baroque square. I printed it on kraft card but wasn't sure it would work as I have never printed on kraft card before. I printed one large image and 4 smaller ones and made 2 cards.


I coloured the image using blue polychromos pencils and a white prisma pencil. I really enjoyed the colouring process and I think it added depth and perspective to the image, but I will leave the criticism or otherwise to you.


I used coconut white card and navy blue linen card to mat and layer. The square and scalloped square dies are from tonic as are the white Nuvo drops. The stamps are from Simon says stamp small words and sentiments.


And now over to you and remember that anything goes. See you on the other side, hugs Theresa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment