Tuesday 18 December 2018

we three kings

Hello and welcome back to another TTCRD anything goes challenge. This week our sponsor is M.Medel Illustrations. The prize for this week is 3 digi images from the shop.


The images are fun and quirky but I must say that I enjoy colouring them in. I chose an image called The Three Wise Men. I used promarkers here and Sakura pens for the jewels and gold. I also used a white pen for the stars and a blender pen for the more faded ones.


The star of wonder is cut out of glitter card and is from a new Tim Holtz set. So now it's your turn to join us in the weekly challenge. Happy crafting, see you on the other side, Theresa xx.





1 comment:

  1. These three wise men are certainly fun and quirky and you have coloured them beautifully Theresa, and I love the starry sky as a backdrop and with that orangy sandy ground too. A great card! x

    ReplyDelete