Tuesday 3 July 2018

Silent night

Hello crafty friends. It is time for another TTCRD anything goes challenge. This week we have 2 sponsors, Rick St Dennis and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.

                                      

The first one is offering 2 images as a prize whereas the latter are offering a $15 voucher to their shop.
My card today is from Rick St Dennis and the image is called Silent night.



I printed it twice and coloured in one image using spectrum noir illustrator pens. For the second image I only coloured in the holly and berries and cut out the image to form an arch. I then stamped some bricks using a Visible image stamp. 


I also used my Faber Castell polychromos to add more definition to the picture and then finished it off with a clear sparkle pen and a versamark pen and clear embossing powder on berries.


I have to confess that I never managed to finish the second card. And now my first Christmas card is done!!! 
So now it is over to you, remember that anything goes; hugs Theresa xx.


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful Christmas image Theresa and I love what you have done with it, such a great idea to cut it twice and use the arch and bricks as a frame for it. Such a pretty seasonal card. x

    ReplyDelete