Tuesday 12 June 2018

Another brew.

Hello, my friends. It is the start of another TTCRD anything goes challenge. And on offer today I have a different brew, this time my favourite and that is coffee.


Our sponsor this week is Drawn by Krista. She is offering 3 images from her shop as a prize.

                                              
I chose to work with one of her sayings called Coffee Lovers saying. I used it to make a background with it and then printed off a larger one to make a focal point. The coffee cup comes from a set of stamps that came with a magazine. I confess I bought the magazine for the set of stamps as I do love coffee.


The coffee bean paper is from DCWV and some inking and pearls finished it off. it also boasts a couple of real coffee stains courtesy of my youngest but I did not remake it as I decided it added character to the card. Anyway, this has gone to one of my brothers, whilst the earlier coffee card I made with the same saying went to his twin. They celebrate their birthday on Thursday.
So now it is over to you, see you on the other side; Theresa xx.


4 comments:

  1. From tea last time to coffee now Theresa, another great beverage card. I love the takeaway coffee cup you have stamped which you have made look so realistic with the way you have coloured the band around the middle and the general shading which gives it wonderful shape, and the sentiment and coffee bean papers go beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pat. i am very partial to coffee xx

      Delete
  2. Theresa I just love this coffee design, so creative. Off to put the kettle on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Desire. it does make me want to drink coffee every time xx

      Delete