Wednesday 13 December 2017

Little blue button tags

Late on parade again! Hello crafty friends. These are my inspiration for this week's TTCRD challenge. 


Our sponsor is Little Blue Button and she is offering $10 voucher to her store. I chose to work with Christmas tags.


I printed them on Sheena stamping card and fussy cut them. I then versamarked the snowflake, the baubles and candy canes and clear embossed. Some red and diamond stickles and small pearls finish them off.


With the above 2, I only added stickles in red, green and diamond. Below you can see what I used the tags for.


I decorated the bags using some double sided Christmas A3 Centura pearl card from Crafter's Companion and ribbon and then added the tags to the handles.
Below is a closer look.
Hugs, Theresa xx



2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty tags Theresa and finish the bags perfectly with that really delightful co-ordinating coloured CC card. x

    ReplyDelete