Tuesday 21 February 2017

gear tag - digistamps 4 joy

Hello my friends. Time is going so fast. It is time for another TTCRD anything goes challenge.


This week our sponsor is Digi Stamps 4 Joy and they are offering a $10 voucher to the lucky winner.


I chose to work with an image called Gear Tag as I wanted to make a male card.


You can see the card I came up with. It is a very mixed media type of card. I used so many different things from my stash on it


So I hope you like my effort. For further inspiration please go to main blog to see all the lovely projects by my team mates.


Just a reminder that all the details about my card will be on the next edition of the TTCRD on-line magazine.


So now it is over to you. See you on the other side, Theresa xx







2 comments:

  1. This is a great mixed media piece Theresa and love the bright blue and green colours which really stand out on the two tags, and the cogs embellish it beautifully too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Pat and even more for your continued support xx

      Delete