Sunday 31 January 2016

the birthday

Hello there. Today I do not have any papercrafts for you. I haven't done any this weekend but I have done lots of cooking.


Below is the birthday boy and I spent the weekend making all sorts of goodies to make his day special.



This is the tiramisu' that we had for pudding today and even if I say so myself it was delish.


We had conchiglioni ripieni for starter and roast pork with veg and potatoes for main. Sorry no pics of these.... demolished before i took any.


but this is what I was most proud of.... the piece de resistance. I know it is by no means perfect but I am very pleased with it and more importantly, he loved it.


It was also the first time I air brushed a cake. And i made it to match his birthday card which you can see here.





Here he is blowing the candle and cutting his cake......
My little boy is growing up......

hugs, Theresa xx



4 comments:

  1. Wow Theresa, what a fabulous cake and the air brushed design to match that wonderful card too. This has been so cleverly achieved, especially if you have never air brushed a cake before and no wonder your son was so pleased with it. Your tiramisu looks really yummy too. x

    ReplyDelete

  2. What a lovely cake. I am sure your son enjoyed it.
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete