Today's offering is a joint effort between me and Massimo. Or that i finished where he left off once he got bored.
We started by masking off area on card where the mermaid was going and then he pulled print off gelli plate. It was done in 3 layers.
Then the mermaid (stampendous) was stamped in black archival and clear embossed. She was coloured in with promarkers. He enjoyed blending the tail, seahorse and face but when he came to the hair he got fed up after 3 colours and I had to continue.
I then stamped 6 today using the number set from Clarity stamp in black archival and clear embossed them too. I added some dots with a black micron pen to make the ovals look somewhat like bubbles as inspired by Amanda Branston.
Lastly I made some shrink plastic shells that i coloured with promarkers. And this was the card that was made for his little classmate whose birthday was last week.
I hope you like it and as you know i do love to read all your comments, Theresa xx